Sunday, August 25, 2013

Picturesque Prague



Me in the grotto gardens of Wallenstein Palace

Owls!

Pinterest for my future home

Me, feeling right at home

Emily, I'm redoing our apartment like this...

This is how you make an entrance.

The Senate estate, my future summer home

I will replicate all of these idols
and make them for my summer palace.

My other summer palace.

The view from my writing nook.



There is a castle in a cloud.

Breakfast from Paul in the Platz

The Wildcats over the city

Just a usual golden eagle duo.

It's just so breathtakingly fairytale-like...

Attention. This is my favorite cathedral ever!





Europe's best cathedral St. Vitus



St. Vitus in your face

Guards looking bored

Everything looks like a palace.

Writing on the wall - names of all the
Czech Jews who disappeared
Prague's hottest boyband!


All the palaces are collapsing on me!

View from my apartment - tres chic!

Old Town Square

Jerusalem Synagogue, the first thing
 I would randomly see

Cliffs and towns on the way to Prague
Trains in Europe, man...

No comments:

Post a Comment