Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fotobloggen

In a cross between frustration and hilarity, I am just destroying the German language. Fotobloggen is probably not the word for photoblog, but it very well could be. My dad keeps sending me funny iMessages in German, about jetlagenshnagen. Mostly, I don't have wifi, but I take some sweet picz on my phone.
Pretty!

You can kind of see the bookshelves, but I recommend going to this aforementioned monument on your own.

Monument tracing the Berlin Wall

What it looked like when you looked through the Berlin Wall. So, it looked like yucky nothing.

Our group outside the first synagogue. But you can't see it, sandwiched into the ground between us and that ugly set of apartments.

Good morning, not-Eiffel Tower!

Recovered headstones from the old cemetery - the only spooky sign that bones are below.

An amazing mural in progress outside the cemetery

It looks like Inception!

A synagogue built with Moorish influence, and a unique quote on top. On Orianenburgerstrasse(shnasselassegasse.)

Looking out from Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp

Tea with my name-ish!


The weirdest bike you never can ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment