Monday, April 15, 2013

An iPhone is not an SLR

Despite my lack of technical training nor
For these pictures, I'd like to thank Steve Jobs, Mother Nature, and the Scottish lady who took me up a hill last Friday.

Panoramabobamabananafananafofama.

Check out that thick layer of smog, plus mountains. Stgo is Spcl.
Then I went to Renaca...

I want to wake up every morning like this.

And every night to look like this.


And then to Valparaiso...
Would you ride in that box?

Even the floor is painted.


And in my palace, this will be my breakfast bar.
And I will live happily ever after.

Color confused. This city is discriminatory against the color-blind.

Meanwhile, back in Santiago, I went for the same exact hike as I did on Friday.
Random people I corralled into a picture so
you might think I have friends here.

Oh yeah, that looks like the one at the top.
I'm on the scenic route of life.

A puppet show in a plaza where people used to get hanged.

The world's skinniest, longest church.




You may have noticed I really like churches.

No comments:

Post a Comment