Thursday, April 18, 2013

Alone Exposicion

I went to a museum yesterday and today I went to a mall in the continuously constructed 'Sanhattan.'

Here is myPhone's review of the Medinin design exhibition, and two quick pics from the way to the metro at Tobalaba. I'd been traveling underneath these blocks every day and never seen them!

 I lay no claim to these art, only these photos which neither guard stopped me from taking.
Below: Table chair, coffee machine, sculpture, duck table, pointilism chair, and army of royal bottle openers pictured below.





The GAM is an architectural feat: a communist headquarter transformed into something pretty.
She did a good job sketching the other direction, too.


80 floors and counting.
Can withstand an earthquake.
Looks like a huge... spaceship.

Welcome to downtown Sanhattan. Still up and coming...
Give 'em 10 years...



No comments:

Post a Comment