Friday, March 15, 2013

Pre-ChileChilling

[In case we haven't caught up in a while, here's the latest:
I graduated early, I got a job, I'm moving to Chicago sometime before September. 
Over the last two months, I spent several wintery weeks intensively babysitting and watching a lot of The Bachelor with amazing roommates in Evanston. I was living around campus and loving the familiar college life sans coursework. There were days where I thought that frequent coffee dates and free yoga classes was a lifestyle I'd be crazy to renege pre-graduation. And then it would blizzard, and I would hate Chicago and book yet another flight to somewhere else. And now I'm off to see what I haven't yet seen in ]

I followed the rules pretty damn closely from about pre-K on up. 
So, how am I now in some kitchen in Istanbul listening to a call to prayer from the mineret next door? Welcome to the new (short-term) normal.

Flights booked:
Istanbul
Vienna
Budapest
then, moving to Santiago, Chile for a month.

Hence, chilechilling.blogspot.com was born.
I am so grateful that I have stefonstuff.blogspot.com to document my study abroad travels, and I'd like to think I can now create content that's a little more selective, mature and introspective, without sounding like one long, cheesy proverb. (I do plan on eating a lot of cheese, though.)   

Hold me to the daily adventures, the colorful stories, the beautiful pictures, and the memorable mistakes. 

I'm on the scenic route. Stop by for a read - I'll be happy to have the company. 





 






No comments:

Post a Comment